Monday 31 October 2011

EMAGAZINE FIRST CLASSICS: Naomi Bogopa - Exclusive Interview - June/July 2011 Issue



 
EMAGAZINE FIRST: So Naomi, you know you're sexy right? I mean you made FHM's top 100 models. Surely it must be hard to keep grounded. All the fans, people who just knew you before but are trying to be friends with you now, the groupies and all the stalkers, lol. How are you dealing with all that?
 
NAOMI: I always keep a level head,I dnt things lyk dat affect who I really am at the end of the day. I still relate to people like I used to before I became one of the FHM top 100 models. Of course some people wud treat me more special but I still stay humble.
 
EMAGAZINE FIRST: Much respect to that. So we all know you through FHM, well most of us. Besides that, what else are you doing or planning to do in the near future? What else would you like us to know about you?
 
NAOMI: Well I'm currently doing my LLB degree so I plan to finish with that first. I'm still continuing with modelling but I would like to do editorial work,hopefully someone would see me and decide to put me in some magazine.
 
EMAGAZINE FIRST: Beauty and brains? What more could one ask for? And now the infamous question no one likes to answer. Who's the lucky guy? Who stole you away from us?
 
NAOMI: The man is my life is Mr enonymous,lol. He is very special to me,we have been through bad & good times together but we are still holding on because we love each other that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment